Tuesday, November 15, 2011

"That is Things I Wanted!" #3

I have a photo site that I set up last year. I didn't pay for the higher end spam filtering. I receive a steady stream of email notifications asking me to moderate comments on my posts, which are more than 90% spambots and scammers. My site lives in WestWorld, where my photographic work is viewed by algorithms more than eyeballs.

I only post my photos on the site, and no commentary other than a title for the image or collection of photos. Most of the robo-messaged comments are designed to be responses to written articles.

Some of the faux commenter spambots post very good bad english. I have stopped marking them as spam, as they are generally complementary and supportive of my work. Sure, their complements seem to concern some literary expression, where only photos exist, but I try to never stifle a generous impulse.

The following is a collection of this weeks accolades from the spambots.

"That is Things I Wanted!" #4 - "You possess outstanding posts" edition



Good to become visiting your blog once more, it continues to be months for me. Nicely this article that ive been waited for so long. I will need this post to complete my assignment in the school, and it has same topic with your write-up. Thanks, great share.



Many thanks with regard to supplying individuals with extremely enjoyable chance to read in detail from this blog. It’s usually therefore awesome and also jam-packed with many different fun for me personally and my office associates to visit your blog at minimal 3 times per week to see the most recent stuff you will have. And certainly, I’m also generally happy concerning the fantastic concepts you serve. Particular 2 details in this article are in fact the best we have had.



thank you for your own post,My personal issue continues to be solved.



Appreciate creating informative content. I’m impressed along with your capability to write persuasive material. you have offered me a good deal of thought-provoking views to think about.



I just want to tell you that i’m just all new to blogging and certainly loved you are web site. Probably I will bookmark your site . You possess outstanding posts. Kudos for discussing with us your site.



Hello there! Wonderful stuff, perform tell me whenever you post once again something similar to this particular!

No comments:

Post a Comment