Saturday, November 26, 2011

"That is Things I Wanted!" #4

I have a photo site that I set up last year. I didn't pay for the higher end spam filtering. I receive a steady stream of email notifications asking me to moderate comments on my posts, which are more than 90% spambots and scammers. My site lives in WestWorld, where my photographic work is viewed by algorithms more than eyeballs.

I only post my photos on the site, and no commentary other than a title for the image or collection of photos. Most of the robo-messaged comments are designed to be responses to written articles.

Some of the faux commenter spambots post very good bad english. I have stopped marking them as spam, as they are generally complementary and supportive of my work. Sure, their complements seem to concern some literary expression, where only photos exist, but I try to never stifle a generous impulse.

The following is a collection of this weeks accolades from the spambots.

"That is Things I Wanted!" #4 "already analyzing along"




Fantastic products from you, man. Ive study your stuff forward of and youre just too amazing. I enjoy what youve got right here, adore what youre stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you even now manage to help keep it wise. I cant wait around to go through the use of extra from you. That is really an incredible weblog.


magnificent post, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector don’t notice this. You should continue your writing. I am sure, you’ve a great readers’ base already!


I would determine your blog the dreamland! While Santa knocks at our door just after per year, you blog is open the complete year ¨C wow!


This is exactly an excellent study in my view, Should acknowledge that you are among the perfect bloggers I ever noticed.Many thanks for publishing this particular helpful post.


Hi! I’ve been reading your web site for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Kingwood Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the fantastic job!



I recently arrived all through your posting and therefore are already analyzing along. We desire to talk my personal appreciation of the crafting ability and ability to make audience study by using the commencing towards the finish. I must study newer posts and to write about my ideas with you.



Your artical is so easy yet retains a few elegance and even elegance. And thinking about the choices together with personalization you have allowed, I know it may attract a lot of writers. Its very good that you’d want to let usa, the folks, to employ a broad providing of themes for the weblogs. Keep these people coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment