Sunday, November 27, 2011

"That is Things I Wanted!" #5

I have a photo site that I set up last year. I didn't pay for the higher end spam filtering. I receive a steady stream of email notifications asking me to moderate comments on my posts, which are more than 90% spambots and scammers. My site lives in WestWorld, where my photographic work is viewed by algorithms more than eyeballs.

I only post my photos on the site, and no commentary other than a title for the image or collection of photos. Most of the robo-messaged comments are designed to be responses to written articles.

Some of the faux commenter spambots post very good bad english. I have stopped marking them as spam, as they are generally complementary and supportive of my work. Sure, their complements seem to concern some literary expression, where only photos exist, but I try to never stifle a generous impulse.

The following is a collection of this weeks accolades from the spambots.

"That is Things I Wanted!" #5 - "Pleased to end up being going"



It is similar to you study my thoughts! You gaze to understand such a lot associated with this, exactly like you authored the book inside it or something. I do think you could do with some photos they are driving your own information house a bit, but in addition to that, this is superb blog.



This is really the really great review for me, should acknowledge that you just are probably the best writers We ever saw.Thank you for writing this informative article.



Pleased to end up being going to your site once again, it’s been weeks for me personally. Nicely, this is the post which I have been waited with regard to so long. Thanks,



This is actually fascinating, You’re a very skilled doodlekit. Ive became a member of your own feed and look forward to looking for much more of your own wonderful post. Additionally, Ive discussed your website during my internet sites!



I’m very happy to read this. This is the type of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that is at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this greatest doc.



Thank you for fantastic information We were in need of this post for my mission.



The following time I read a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I imply, I do know it was my option to read, however I truly thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about one thing that you possibly can repair if you happen to werent too busy on the lookout for attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment